CareersWe're always looking for rockstars
Find Your Opportunity
Devazo recruits people for a wide variety of technical and administrative skills from across the country. It has come to our notice that certain parties have been visiting educational institutions and have been conducting 'Recruitment Drives' for freshers, purportedly on behalf of Devazo. In addition, certain misleading advertisements have been placed on portals through which parties have also been issuing 'Offer Letters', on behalf of Devazo in exchange for a fee.
Through this announcement, we wish to caution job seekers and educational institutions at large that these parties or persons are not affiliated to Devazo in any way. Devazo, as a policy, does not authorize external parties to conduct employment drives or extend Offers of employment on its behalf. It is also not our policy to charge or collect fees of any kind from educational institutions or from candidates for participation in a recruitment event or to receive Offers of employment.
Please reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org for authentic information on/off campus hiring
At Devazo, work is more than a job�it's a calling. To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems. Let's put smart to work.
We are looking to hire an experienced sales and marketing executive to help drive company sales. In this position, you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports.
1. Contributing to the development of marketing strategies..
2. Conducting market research on rival products.
3. Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
4. Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
5. Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
6. Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
7. Maintaining client relations.
8. Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
9. Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
1. Bachelor�s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
2. Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
3. High-level communication and networking skills.
4. A passion for sales.
5. Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
6. Good project management skills.
7. Excellent interpersonal skills.
8. Ability to work well under pressure.
- QUALIFICATION: 0 TO 6 MONTHS EXPERIENCE, CHENNAI
- LOCATION: CHENNAI
Our work is truly life changing�from helping to cure diseases, predict weather, to cleaning oceans and beyond.
Joining Devazo is about joining a culture of openness, collaboration, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice.
Careers are made from experiences. At Devazo, those experiences can be diverse, unlimited and far-reaching.